Level 1 Shoden Training
September 21 and 22, 2019
La Crescenta/Montrose area, CA
Learn Authentic Japanese Reiki for Body and Mind.
You will experience Reiki in its original simplicity, thought, and practice. It is Usui Reiki with no Western or New Age influence. Jikiden Reiki, an authentic study of the healing practice, is for anyone wanting to learn, or presently using Reiki.
Shoden Level 1: no pre-requisite
Some of what you will learn:
- In-depth history of Reiki - Mr. Usui's life and Reiki's origin, Jikiden Reiki and the Yamaguchi family, how Reiki spread in the West.
- What Reiki is and how it works to support your body's natural healing ability
- The Gokai - the five Reiki Principles of living for health, wellbeing and happiness - in Japanese
- The concept of Byosen- how to sense tension or toxicity in the body
- How to treat yourself and others with Reiki
- The 1st Shirushi (symbol)- its background, uses and application to Reiki treatments
- First Aid techniques
- Ketsueki Kokan (blood circulation technique)
- Hatsurei-ho (a method used to practice Reiki at home)
- You will receive 3 traditional Japanese Reiju (attunements)
First Time Student Course fee: $350.00 - includes manual, English and Japanese certificates, registration. Class size limited.
To sign up, please email me at Samantha@jikidenreikila.com or call 323-573-0461.